Menu
Home Page

History of our school

The New Junior School was built in 1964 on Cropwell Road but it wasn't big enough for all of the classes so some were still taught at the old school on Bingham Road. This was known as the Annex and was demolished in the mid 1990's.  Harry Hopewell was the head at the schools from 1955 until he eventually retired in 1973.
Top