Radcliffe on Trent Junior School Equality Objectives
LONG-TERM EQUALITY OBJECTIVES
1. To continue to employ staff on their ability to perform the designated role effectively.
2. To continue to treat all children and adults with courtesy, respect, integrity and dignity.
3. To continue to ensure all children progress and achieve with equality.
4. To continue to challenge any type of intolerant attitude, comment or action that undermines the value or dignity of others.
EQUALITY OBJECTIVES 2022 - 2024
1. To ensure that SEND and disadvantaged pupils achieve challenging targets and the gaps in attainment for these pupils are reduced. Pupils to make good progress.
2. To continue to raise attainment of more able pupils throughout the school – provide challenge through teaching and curriculum provision.
3. To ensure that all pupils have access to extra-curricular activities.
4. To remain rigorously committed to challenging any prejudice related incident and to continuously reviewing our curriculum to ensure inclusion and diversity are embedded.
5. To increase attendance for all disadvantaged pupils.